The Seniors Financial Protections Service is an outreach-based service for people who are thinking about decisions about how to protect their finances in later life.
We can discuss issues including:
- accommodation planning, aged care and home care,
- budgeting and managing expenses and debt,
- retirement planning,
- superannuation, equity release products, credit and loans in retirement,
- future planning for your financial affairs and health care decisions,
- co-living and family agreements about care and assets, and
- loans, guarantees and other agreements about money.
We can help by connecting you with financial services, including a referral to the National Seniors Financial Literacy Service. Free membership may be available to the National Seniors Financial Literacy Service.
The Seniors Financial Protections Service does not offer financial advice or financial assistance (such as emergency payments).